Freeballing

the art of freeballing is practiced by some men by not wearing underwear under their pants and commonly reffered to as going camando.

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

summer update

so for you all to know how far I have gotten on my list is so far Have been freeballing for over a week now no one has found out and said anything. 
I have also slept naked a few times here and there. but going from the shower to bed naked has not happened. 
I went shirtless a couple of times but each time I spent a little to much time outside and got badly sunburnt. I know I should put on sunscreen but I don't decide to take my shirt off until I am outside already and busy doing something. 
and I have so far worn shorts all summer which may change if I get a job this summer. but I am starting to run out of time its mid june and I go back in mid aug. 
as for all the rest I have not done them yet. as for number 9 waiting for a day alone to do that one or with friends that I am okay with them seeing me naked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment