Freeballing

the art of freeballing is practiced by some men by not wearing underwear under their pants and commonly reffered to as going camando.

Thursday, March 19, 2015

The past year on review

Here is a recap on what has happened over the past year first thing is that I started freeballing and immediately enjoyed it. It took some time to get use to doing it everyday and it was fun. I also started sleeping naked but didn't get use to it very quickly. as school came to a close I had returned to my underwear once again. but shortly after I went back to freeballing once in a while. I then had moved back to my parents house and started wearing them again. after a few weeks of being home I told myself I need to get back to freeballing so I did and kept doing it for the rest of the summer. During the summer I decided to start restoring my foreskin so I worked on that. as schoool came I kept on going I was not going to stop again. I also tried to start sleeping naked again but it took a little more effort to get use to it. soon the cold weather started and that gave me a choice either freeball or wear underwear I went with freeballing and soon it got much worse and I had to wear something or my balls would climb back in and not come out. so I decided I would wear long underwear for those extremely cold days. I had found these extremely comfortable long underwear that I could wear. but every chance I had to go freeballing I took. holidays started coming around and I had to make a choice either tell my parents I freeball and get rid of my underwear completely or make sure they go through the washer. I choose not to tell them. as holidays ended I went back to school and kept on freeballing. I also tried sleeping naked again but that wasn't so easy. I made a resolution that by the end of the year I will be sleeping naked and freeballing fulltime and so far I haven't worn any underwear since newyears. but have only slept naked a handful of times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment