Freeballing

the art of freeballing is practiced by some men by not wearing underwear under their pants and commonly reffered to as going camando.

Saturday, January 23, 2016

A New Year and New opportunities

I know it has been 4 months since I last posted on here but today I was board and was looking at my stats of my blog and I noticed that the post I had written up in November I never finish and published it. So I decide to start writing a new post. 
The past few months I haven't been freeballing much mostly because of the cold weather and holidays going on. I wouldn't say that I have given up on it I just realized that it may be more of a seasonal thing. Until I have made the full transition to working full time. I haven't been sleeping naked either but I haven't been wearing underwear to bed either. This coming week I will try to sleep naked at least a few days and depending on the weather in the mornings I may just freeball too. I have noticed a few things that have been affected by me wearing underwear again. One of them being that my stomach is unhappy with me more than before. The other thing is I have been building up more weight around my waist which isn't what I wanted but it might not from the underwear but more from my poor eating habits I have developed since moving out of my family's house. 
I can't remember if I have told you guys about my new bed. I love my new bed. It's a sleep revolution sport bed with a special cover on it. The cover helps heal from exercise and keeps your body warm. The sheets I have on it are a 100% cotton jersey sheet set. I have yet get a linner cover thing for it yet but I have to find the right one for it. The only thing I was disappointed with is that where I got the mattress from showed one with a very nice color pattern on it but when it came it didn't have a color pattern on it. I check it out on the manufactures website and apparently the size I got doesn't have the color pattern on it. It wasn't that big of a deal but when I buy something I hope it is exactly like the picture. I don't have any photos for you guys again but the sheets on my bed really affect the color of the pictures and so until I get new ones I won't be taking much picture for you guys. 
I do have a few New Year's Resolution that I would like to share with you. One being that I would like to get in a more of a routine of posting on here. Even if it is only once a month I would still like to post something because I have noticed that I have started a few posts but never finished them and posted them. Another one is that again I would like to get back to freeballing full time and sleeping naked. Another one being I would like to get this blog a facelift and also getting the freeballing community involved with it. So if you have any suggestions or tips on making it better please leave them in the comments bellow. Plus if you think that I should remove the warning screen before you enter the blog leave that in the comments too. Another one would be getting a penis piercing. I haven't decide exactly which one but I have a few in mind. But I would like to find out which ones I could get from a local piercer first. So once I have made a decision I will let you guys know which one. And sorry I don't think I will be sharing any photos of it here. The last one I will like to share with you is that by the end of the year I would like to have my own place and possible a girl friend. 
Some of you may have noticed that I haven't been posting anything about my foreskin restoration project lately anywhere. And to give you a reason why I haven't been is because I have been so busy with other things and remembering to but it on is not easy plus I have lost it in the move so I will have to pick up a new device and maybe one that fits and works better then just the cone. It's just taking the time to do it is hard. It will be one of the things on my list to get in the next few weeks. Either that or making my own device. But I will tell you this even though I want my foreskin back but at the same time I know it won't be as functional as an intact foreskin would be. I have thought about purchasing one of those senslip things to see how it would feel and look to have a foreskin even thou it is fake and can't be worn all day. 
One last thing I have noticed that the most popular post I have on here is that of my sleeping naked update. Which means I try to post more like that in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment