Freeballing

the art of freeballing is practiced by some men by not wearing underwear under their pants and commonly reffered to as going camando.

Thursday, May 15, 2014

What I will try to do this summer

This is a list in order of what I think would be the most dificult to do this summer starting from the least dificult to the most. 
1. Sleep naked well this one should be fairly easily but I would have to make sure I am wake before anyone comes in the bedroom amd really it not the fear of being seen naked its the fear of being punished for shaving down there. I do this because I don't like it when the hair becomes bushy mostly because I have seen my dads stick out of his whity tighties too many times that is grouse to even think about it. 
2. going from the shower to the bed naked. All of the boys in the house except for my dad shower at night so if i was to sleep naked it would seem fit that I would go from the shower to bed naked. This will be a challenge for me because even now I don't go from the shower to bed naked because I have a younger brother who I would call a muffintop kid that has always gone from the shower to the bedroom to get dressed in a towel and he know I don't like to see him naked in front of me. Somehow the towels he takes with him never end up back in the bathroom which is a plus but they also don't end up in the luandry either until we can't find any clean ones anywhere. 
3. going shirtless. This seems to most people a no brainer but I am not as muscular as most men but I am also not on the heavy side either I am on the tall skinny side. another reason is that it is cool at home and I get cold easily. This one my be out if I get a job this summer. 
4. going to the beach with board shorts on. I have bought a bunch of new board shorts (the ones without the linner of course) this spring and would like to get some use out of them before I get to old and have a steady job. this is not as easy as it looks because I can't drive and don't ask why its not important. I don't have a public pool close and the lake is a few to many miles away to ride a bike to. 
5. wear shorts all summer. this may be dificult even though I have done it in the past I also had a warmer start to it and this year hasn't gotten warm enough yet and coupled with the fact that I want to wear athletic short for some of it I have a slight challenge to conquer here. 
6. start freeballing fulltime again. The longest I have gone is about 2 weeks so I would like to at least match that or do it better since I think I have about 3 month to try I could pull it off. Just one thing perventing it is that my whole family disaproves of going camando for anything other then swimming. this with the one before it makes this one of the most challenging tasks to conquer. I am somewhat comfortable freeballing in public but doing it in front of my parents and siblings a masive challenge. 
7. convince someone I know to go freeballing too. So this make take some time but it is doable. In fact I might have someone already in mind and hes already half way there. He sleeps naked so convincing him to freeball will be simple. I just have to make sure he doesn't tell anyone that I got him to do it. 
8. have fun
9. going naked for a day. this is not one that I would do but would eventually try to acomplish one day in the future and who knows I might become a nudist. 
10. get a girlfriend 
I will let you all know what I get done and how it goes and if it all fails and I am punished for doing it I will try to let you know what I think went wrong. 
Two most things I forgot to add is I will try to shave down there as often as I can and might even get it waxed ouch! but if that means I won't have to shave as often so be it. The other being tanning naked. which is not possible to do at my house with all the neighbors right there but I should be able to find somewhere to do it. 

7 comments:

  1. I like your stories thanks. I freeball because of my son more than not. he a freeballer and encouraged me to get back to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I freeball because growing up in South Africa where everyone wore shorts, underwear attracted creepie crawlies that would crawl in and, well, it wasn't pleasant. In the service there we were not issued underwear save for a push up jock ( I am not kidding) which we wore on parade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grab your friend who sleeps naked and go on a camping trip. Take only the bare minimum of clothing and if you find a remote enough spot, don't bother wearing anything but shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any progress on completing your list?

    ReplyDelete
  7. a little progress I have slept naked a few times I have also been freeballing for almost a week now. going shirtless is a challenge because I tend to forget to put sunscreen on my back which burns easily. going from the bathroom to the bedroom naked hasn't happened yet. I have worn shorts almost the entire time but I have decided that my favorite and easiest shorts to wear freeballing is cargo shorts because the are longer and don't ride up or has large leg hole the show everything like athletic shorts. even though I like the feeling of the atheletic shorts they either don't have pockets or the pockets can't hold anything and I am one of those guys that keeps everything in his pockets.

    ReplyDelete