Freeballing

the art of freeballing is practiced by some men by not wearing underwear under their pants and commonly reffered to as going camando.

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

5 weeks so far

so far so good its been 5 weeks since I have started freeballing and it feels amazing. I did have to go out this morning which it was cold in my pajamas freeballing and let me tell you that was not fun at all the wind just blow right through them. I just hate this weather we are having yestureday I was wearing shorts but today I had to wear jeans. I still don't this anyone has noticed that I am freeballing. when I stared I had to keep telling myself to freeball now I just do it and remind myself that I am freeballing. it is great to to not have to worry about it anymore. I have not worn my athletic shorts yet freeballing becuase well they are thin and reveal my freeballing. I will say for now I am full time but I may go back to part time when the temperture drops down to freezing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment