Freeballing

the art of freeballing is practiced by some men by not wearing underwear under their pants and commonly reffered to as going camando.

Saturday, October 4, 2014

sleeping naked again

so as I said in my last post that my challenge for The next 100 days was to sleep naked and so far it has gone great it has gotten colder and that has not affected me at all other than I notice randomly that I am freeballing. on a plus note the other day I wore these trackpants that were thin and had this very soft lnside to them. it was AMAZING. I have also purchased these rings that are the perfect size to use as cock rings but small enough not to notice. I have tried them a few days here and there and it feels different to have a ring down there. 
i have been trying to go as long as possible without mb to see if I could have another wet dream. I will try to get at least a month or more out of it but even after going a week I got really horny and just had to relieve it so I will start over tonight and see what happens. 
an update on my restoration I have been making a little progress but still have a long ways to go to get to where I notice a change. it has been over 7 weeks now since I started. 
I have been trying to think of something to do for after the next 100 day challenge and if you have any ideas for me please comment on them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment