Freeballing

the art of freeballing is practiced by some men by not wearing underwear under their pants and commonly reffered to as going camando.

Saturday, November 15, 2014

getting closer to the 10,000 pageviews

I have noticed that my pageviews have been rising. I have yet to decide what to do for a surprise. I might reveal some more about me or do a photo shoot freeballing in something different. 
as far as my foreskin restoration is going I have been wearing my retainer every night. and when I take it off in the morning oor to go pee I have noticed that it has been taking longer for the skin to roll back. I know that if I wear it 24/7 I could get faster results but since I freeball it doesn't stay on for very long and I end up having to grab it through my pants so it doesn't go all the way down my leg. 

No comments:

Post a Comment