Freeballing

the art of freeballing is practiced by some men by not wearing underwear under their pants and commonly reffered to as going camando.

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Winter freeballing

well the big storm hit my area on Monday morning. I know it was going to be a cold one so I decided to throw on my new long underwear just in case we end up in the ditch. and thank god I wore them because we got stuck about a block from home and had to run through the deep snow to get a shovel and help to get pushed out and I didn't get cold as I thought I would. I then spent the next 3 hours snowblowing the driveway and I had decided before I did that I would go without my jeans on under my winter overalls but I kept the long underwear on. that felt great. I think I will do that more often and maybe one day I will try wearing them without long underwear on. 

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering how you liked freeballing through the snow! You'll love freeballing in your winter overalls. Are you still sleeping naked?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes still sleeping naked! maybe next time we get a lot of snow I will freeball in them just got to remember to make sure all the zippers are zipped up.

      Delete