Freeballing

the art of freeballing is practiced by some men by not wearing underwear under their pants and commonly reffered to as going camando.

Monday, February 15, 2016

It's on a roll

So about a week ago I was thinking what I should give up for lent. I got to thinking that since I have been struggling with getting back into freeballing I would give up underwear entirely during lent no matter what happens. Well that went well until Saturday when I had only sweatpants left to wear and they aren't quite long enough for me so I have to wear them lower on my waist which meant that every time I bent over I would have to readjust them. My parents were going to be over so I throw on a pair of boxers under them. I only wore them for the day and as soon as I went to bed they came off. So last night I was thinking more about it and I thought since there is about 6 weeks left until Easter I would try to go from sleeping in pajamas to sleeping nude again. So last night I slept shirtless and it was awesome. Now I haven't really slept naked for quite some time so going back will take so time to get use to plus since I have to get up early to go to work and I am not a morning bird so I try to go to bed as soon as possible to get as much sleep as I can. 

2 comments:

  1. Also not being a morning person, I learned to set out clothing for the next morning - thus I did not have to think in the morning. I have slept naked since I was 10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you aren't a morning person, one OTHER advantage of sleeping nude is not having to shed anything before hitting the shower, or just jumping in to whatever you're wearing that day. (Freeballing makes the jump a lot simpler, too, of course.) :-)

    ReplyDelete