Freeballing

the art of freeballing is practiced by some men by not wearing underwear under their pants and commonly reffered to as going camando.

Thursday, May 5, 2016

It's been a busy couple of months. And nude sleeping!

So I have been off here for a while and a lot of things have changed since my last post. Okay my idea for giving up underwear for lent didn't go as planned I did spend the majority of the time freeballing but as far as not wearing underwear goes I could make it through the weekdays just fine but when the weekends came I would most likely wear underwear. Then my roommate decided that he would move out. That mean I was getting my own place for once. Once he moved out I started to be more naked around my apartment. A few nights after work I pretty much got home ate and then got undressed. Other times I would change into some basketball shorts that are thin and walk around in them. Last weekend I got very sick and tired that I pretty much spend the majority of the time in just boxers. I have also gone back to occasionally sleeping nude. 







The feeling you get when you sleep naked and wake up naked is so amazing. A couple times when I sleep naked I would spend some of my morning routine naked which is something I could never do before. It's not as amazing as sleeping naked but the feeling of your penis swinging completely free is a feeling you can't get anywhere else. A couple of times while I was walking around naked I would just randomly get a semi going. The best part about not having a roommate is that if it is hot out and you don't want to turn the ac unit on you just take off your clothes and instantly it's the right temp. Like it was close to 80 degrees here and I don't even have the ac running. 
If you like these pictures let me know there will be more to come in future posts. And no I won't show my penis on here. 

5 comments:

  1. Hey, Dude!
    First, nice pictures; hope you will post more. Actually, they're better than nice: they're sensual.
    Second, glad you've discovered the freedom of wandering around the house naked. It feels so good! When you can, it's a totally natural sequence to sleeping nude, which is a totally natural sequence both to freeballing and to spending time naked before bed. Love it, man! And keep it up! Enjoy your life freely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay dude. My parents never bought me undies. Not even after diapers in preschool or even in kindergarten. As soon and I was out of diapers I always slept in just a T-shirt wearing nothing from the waist down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice that you are comfortable with your body to be able to be nude for no other reason than you like how it feels and that you are willing to share photos on here. Totally agree with your decision not to show your penis, what you are doing is not about sex it's about being comfortable with your own body. Won't be long before you are nude for an entire weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree, leave the AC off and only get dressed when it becomes necessary. I do that often. It is about how you feel, not what others think, as long as you don't go to offend them. I have many friends that know I may be naked so they call in advance of their arrival, others will just walk in and don't care.
    S P T

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope to eventually get back to this at some point it has been hard not having a job to count on money coming in. It is helping that I was able to move back in with my parents on such short notice. They are keeping me busy with stuff around the house. From doing the chores to fixing major problems around the house. But it has gotten to the point where I have forgotten what it feels like to freeball in whatever I want. I have been freeballing to bed but that is all.

    ReplyDelete