Freeballing

the art of freeballing is practiced by some men by not wearing underwear under their pants and commonly reffered to as going camando.

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Camping naked

So a while back I had posted on the freeballing forum asking about tips on camping naked. And to my amazement it was well answered. If you want to read the full thread you can find it at this link http://www.network54.com/Forum/143108/thread/1467056721/last-1470362924/View+Thread I liked the different views of everyone and had a great time reading them all. 
On the freeballing topic I would like to say it has been challenging to do when the people you spend the most time with are not comfortable with it. So I have been reduce to doing it only to bed. It has been so long since the last time I freeballed all day that I have almost forgotten how it feels to be butt naked under my clothes now don't fear that I have left that lifestyle go. I am always thinking about it. I think starting Monday I will try to freeball some. 
On another note the other day I was watching a Vlog on YouTube and a particular line came up that caught my attention. So it is this dad who Does daily vlogs of his family and at one point in the video one of his sons come up and asks if he could jump into the pool and he says yes so his son says I am not even wearing underwear and takes his shirt off and jumps in. And the dad does react or nothing to it. So it gets me into thinking there most be more kids out there freeballing just because they want to just go right it to the pool. Now I not going to share a link of it mostly because it might get the wrong message. 
I would also like to share with you guys that I have hit a slump and have been struggling with things lately mostly job related. And I am not trying to say poor me what I am trying to say is that even though I have gone through 3 years of college and got a degree in drafting I am still not sure what I want to do in my life. Whether it be drafting or something entirely different everyday is a new day be happy that you are here and have people in your life that inspire you to do what you want to do in your life. And one of the people that keep me going everyday other than my family is a youtuber named Roman Atwood. His whole life story inspires me to find that thing I want to do for my life and just do it. He is probably the most inspirational youtuber out there. And his company Smile More! Is awesome it keeps me smiling everyday knowing that one day I will be doing what I want to do. And today's Vlog was amazing and inspiring. He has been blessed with so much that out of his love for his family he bought his dad a brand new corvette Z07 which his dad ever since Roman was a little boy his dad said one day he will have a corvette not realizing that his son will become the one to buy it for him. Now I am sharing this with you guys because I know there are probably people out there also struggling in life and need to be inspired themselves to do what they want to do. Now go out there do what you want to do and just do it. And don't forget to Smile More! 
Here's a link to his vlogs YouTube.com/romanatwoodvlogs/ and don't forget to subscribe to him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment