Freeballing

the art of freeballing is practiced by some men by not wearing underwear under their pants and commonly reffered to as going camando.

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Freeballing again

So I said last week that I would try to start freeballing again this week. So yesterday I had to take a shower after lunch because I was working outside all morning and was all sweaty so I decided that I would first shave my armpits and my penis (which I haven't done in a while). Then I would freeball the rest of the day. Then I continued it through today. It was weird because before whenever I freeballed I didn't even think about it. Now I had stop myself from putting underwear on because I got so use to it that it became second nature to me again. I will try to go as long as possible freeballing but I know I will have to wear underwear every once in a while to please my mother. Now the only problem I have is that I am in lack of good shorts to freeball in. I prefer to wear cargo shorts when I freeball mostly because they have enough pockets to hide the penis outline plus they are baggy enough to allow a breeze up the leg in. Now I would wear athletic shorts freeballing too but they show a little to much and may slide up the leg and show more than enough. 
In other news I was looking up the stats on this blog and notice more than half of you are from the United States. Followed by the United Kingdom with less than 10 percent. 
I have also noticed that we are getting close to 50,000 page views and I kind of thought to myself that if we hit 50,000 I should do something to mark that occasion. Now if we hit 50,000 views by the end of the year I will throw out or give away all my underwear. But if we hit it within the next month not only will I get rig of my underwear I will also donate my swim briefs and jammers to a second hand place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment