Freeballing

the art of freeballing is practiced by some men by not wearing underwear under their pants and commonly reffered to as going camando.

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Thinking about getting rid of my underwear

I have noticed that I don't even think about weither or not to wear underwear. I just don't even grab it anymore. Pretty soon I might just get rid of it all together. The only thing holding me back is that if I get rid of them all to quickly I will regret it later. Some of the underwear that I have I bought and they were not cheap. all of my underwear is still in good shape. I also have put on some inches around the waist since I got them. I noticed last night while I was taking a shower that I am getting a potbelly. I remember in high school having a six pack. I know it's still there I just got to workout more. It is nice to be able to wear jeans without a belt every once in a while just to make it more interesting. 
If you liked the photos I posted last week and would like to see more please comment bellow and will get some more posted. 

1 comment: