Freeballing

the art of freeballing is practiced by some men by not wearing underwear under their pants and commonly reffered to as going camando.

Saturday, May 9, 2015

whats up

okay so I have notice that I have not posted on here since april 20th. I have been freeballing 24/7 but I haven't been sleeping naked because I have been trying to see how long I can go without mb. I made it almost a week before I mb again. I noticed that if I am wearing some pajamas to bed I am less likely to mb. so that is why. I have also decided that I will slowly transition for pajamas to sleeping nake by once I go a week without mb I will not wear a short to bed then after another week I will wear boxers instead of pajama pants then after another week I will be naked. hopefully this will only take a few weeks. it is going to be summer and I will be tired at night so I think I will be able to fall asleep quicker. 
here are some more pictures of me in swimsuits









1 comment:

  1. You look best in the briefs (#2), but a couple others (#4, 6, and 7) sure hint that you're freeballing. Nice set, and nice body, too.

    ReplyDelete